TrakHupfer, a leading supplier of a broad range of standard catering equipment products as well as UK manufactured specialist dishwash handling systems and servery counters, is looking for a new sales manager for the Midlands and Northern area of the UK.
The company has more than 25 years’ presence in the UK and the strong backup of a German brand with over 140 years of trading history. A full and diverse product range is manufactured within the TrakHupfer group in its own production premises and with its own design teams.
• As a regional sales manager, you will be responsible for acquisition and growth of your accounts, with a large focus on concentrating and developing new business.
• Full training will be given on full range of products.
• The candidate will be selling an established name with a wide range of products.
• The main responsibility will be to support existing accounts, whilst finding new business opportunities.
• The company is seeking a highly self motivated, outgoing, knowledgeable and confident salesperson who would be enthusiastic in driving its product and brand forward.
• Practical knowledge of catering equipment.
• A commercial mind set with the desire to develop a career within a sales role.
• Experience of catering equipment sales in the public and foodservice sectors.
• Excellent communication skills and relationship building qualities.
• Ideally from a catering equipment, disposables or foodservice background.
• Must be able to work autonomously but also as part of a larger team.
• Competitive salary + bonus, car allowance, phone, laptop and benefits.
To apply, contact:
Knowsley Business Park
Tel: 0151 549 1010
Or e-mail Sebastian Klane: email@example.com