Blue Seal currently has a vacancy for an experienced dual-trained technician to provide technical support for its customers and service providers, alongside other duties.
The post is based in Birmingham. Duties will include:
- Technical support for service providers and other technicians attending Blue Seal appliances
- Local service support by attending warranty calls in the Birmingham area
- Assist the senior technician checking warranty returns
- Liaison with the factory on warranty matters
- Holiday cover for in-house appliance conversions.
The candidate will ideally be qualified to COMCAT1 and 3 in both NG and LPG and hold a basic electrical qualification, such as the CESA-backed C&G course. CMC gas accreditation will be an advantage, but not essential.
Vehicle, tools, workwear will be provided alongside training on the appliances supplied by Blue Seal to the UK market.
There is no regular requirement for weekend or out-of-hours working, however, on very rare occasions this may be needed to support Blue Seal’s dealer/service partner network.
Salary negotiable, dependent on experience.
For more information or to apply
Please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also address any queries you may have to John at the same address.