Meiko UK Limited is a leading supplier of commercial glass and dish washing machines and systems to the UK catering industry with a customer base ranging from hotel and restaurant chains, pub groups and leading high street department stores through to hospitals, airlines, rail and ferry operators and a host of others.
It is now recruiting for a technical support manager, reporting to the technical services director – this is a demanding role based at the company’s Slough office and out in the field with the responsibility of dealing with any technical issues and promoting Meiko Technical Service to its customer base.
As a technical support manager you will be required to:
- Provide technical support to Meiko’s internal service and sales teams, field based engineers and customers
- Successfully manage customer relations in technical matters to ensure their satisfaction
- Work closely with technical teams and sales to support projects promoting products
- Undertake customer site visits to address any technical or product issues
- Attend and undertake technical training sessions involving the products
- Undertake field based engineer health and safety reviews and assessments
- Provide written reports on request for internal and external use
- General troubleshooting and problem resolution at customer’s site.
The technical support manager should have the following experience:
- A recognised electrical or engineers qualification
- Previous technical experience in a similar role or field
- A strong background working within the catering industry preferred but not essential
- Able to work as part of a dedicated team and on own
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
This role has an attractive salary and benefits package for an experienced and qualified technical support manager.
In the first instance please send CV to: Linda Gallop, HR Officer, Meiko UK Limited email: firstname.lastname@example.org