Online digital foodservice design platform provider Specifi is recruiting for a software sales and support position.
Specifi offers a suite of CAD/BIM software solutions related to commercial kitchen design to a community of foodservice manufacturers, dealers, consultants and designers. Its end users do some incredible things with its products – quite simply, they are designing and creating the future of hospitality.
- The role’s primary responsibilities will be B2B territory sales with focus on presenting, and selling software products and services to new small and medium-sized businesses within the foodservice industry in the UK and Ireland.
- Work with warm leads from the firm’s inside sales organisation and develop accounts within the industry and UK and Ireland.
- Help close new business opportunities within these accounts
- Identify decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline and budget
- Master the use of CRM to maximise productivity, efficiency and sales activity
- Maintain the CRM with daily updated information as prospects move through the sales funnel
- Ensure that prospect and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Specifi solutions will accelerate their business
- Consistently meet sales targets by effectively prioritising and managing opportunities, forecasting accurately and building sustainable and trusted relationships with customers and channel partners alike
- While telephone, email and web-based communication is the primary means of connecting with customers, the new joiner will also manage in-person sales meetings with decision makers to close some of the largest deals
- Partner closely with Specifi’s other sales and marketing teams to drive incremental sales and gain market share
- Attend marketing discussions to continually improve the company’s marketing and closing percentages
- Knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Ideally have professional experience in a lead generation or inside sales role, selling software solutions
- Passionate about sales and about continually improving skills
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- Polished professionalism with above-average organisational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Autonomous, collaborative work style coupled with an inquisitive mind
- Knowledge or interest in high-tech industries
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM
- Native English (second language Italian, French and/or German is a plus)
- Must live centrally in the UK
- Visit key customers by automobile
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Software knowledge and technical support: 2 years (preferred)
Flextime working options available.