Meiko UK Limited is a leading manufacturer of commercial glass and dishwashing machines, with a customer base ranging from pub groups to department stores, schools and colleges, hotel and restaurant chains, through to rail and airline operating companies and hospitals.
The company is looking to employ a service engineer to work on Meiko warewashing equipment and products.
- To be based and live in/around the Ashford, Kent area
As a service engineer you will be required to:
- Carry out service/maintenance/installation on Meiko warewashing equipment at customer sites ensuring that all work is undertaken efficiently and with due care to the health and safety regulations
- All service work to be completed to both customer and company satisfaction whilst ensuring that the high standing and reputation of the company with its existing and potential customers is preserved
- Work largely unsupervised and to make efficient use of time
- Provide engineering solutions to ensure machinery is working correctly, and is ‘on line’ in the shortest period of time
- Liaise with customers effectively, explaining faults with your solution to them clearly, and demonstrating the machine working before leaving site
The Service Engineer should have the following:
- City & Guild’s Electrical Installations is 18th Edition or equivalent
- NVQ Electrical qualification either installation or maintenance or equivalent
- Previous technical experience in the field
- A strong background working within the catering industry preferred but not essential
- Able to work as part of a dedicated team and on own
- Able to prioritise workload
- Good communication skills both written and oral
Salary of £33,000.00 per annum, £2,000.00 bonus per year paid quarterly plus overtime, weekend call out payment (working 1 in 3 weekends), contributory company pension scheme plus private healthcare.
Company vehicle (van) provided along with specialist tools and work clothing provided.
The successful applicant will be talented, skilled and self motivated individual who can act as an ambassador for the company. Upon appointment of the successful candidate, references will be obtained.
For more details or to apply
E-mail your CV to LGallop@meiko-uk.co.uk
Tel: 01753 215125