Fulcrum Commercial Kitchens is currently recruiting for a full-time Service Coordinator to join an established team. The successful candidate will have to be self-motivated, highly organised, proactive and dedicated.
Key responsibilities for the Service Coordinator:
- Taking phone calls for the service desk
- Raising jobs on company callout system
- Liaising with engineers and customers regarding callouts, revisits and any issues
- Keeping the internal job tracker up to date
- Raising parts order for callouts (including placing purchase orders)
- Collation and filing of paperwork
- Liaising with sales department on project and new orders
- Pro-active interest in developing an in-depth understanding of the operation, maintenance and trouble-shooting of a wide range of catering equipment types across all manufacturers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Service desk experience within the foodservice industry preferred (but not essential)
- Ability to remain calm & focused in a pressurised environment & ensure deadlines are met and customer satisfaction is achieved
- Confident communicator with a professional telephone manner; able to handle all queries effectively and develop successful relationships with customers & colleagues
- I.T skills – Excel, Word, and Outlook would be required. Training will be giving on the basic internal systems.
- Highly competent with numerical calculation, especially percentages
- Flexible attitude and willing to assist others
- Punctual, reliable and tidy worker
Working hours are Mon to Fri and 9am to 5pm.
Salary £20,000-£25,000 – dependent upon experience and suitability
For more details or to apply
Please email: email@example.com