Czech Republic-headquartered combi oven manufacturer, Retigo, is looking for a new UK-based sales manager.
• Increasing sales by supporting existing and acquiring new dealers within the heavy equipment catering industry market.
• Contact with dealers on a daily basis, regular visits.
• Approaching national accounts and other final customers, matching them with dealers.
• Providing market feedback (customer satisfaction, competition, trends, market needs)
• Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Organizing and taking part in sales trainings, live cooking presentations, exhibitions.
• Maintaining and using CRM database – entering new contacts, meeting reports, communication and activities planning.
• Forecasting and planning, sales prognosis for the assigned markets.
Required skills and professional experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in professional cooking equipment UK sales.
• Cooking capabilities and experience present a great advantage.
• Target oriented, open minded, structured and organised; able to work independently yet capable of working in a team.
• Ability to persuade and influence others; ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Work requires significant travel: 3-4 days per week.
• Valid driving licence, less than 6 points.
• DBS /CRB checks will be carried as visits to schools will be required.
• Excellent salary.
• Reward based on achievements.
• Work in a successful and dynamically growing international company.
• Target oriented and supportive team.
• Company car.
For more information or to apply
Contact Radford Chancellor: firstname.lastname@example.org