Nationwide Ventilation Ltd is a leading supplier of high quality commercial kitchen ventilation systems, covering the entire UK. Its factory is based in Chatham, Kent, in which it manufactures its own range of kitchen canopies, ductwork and associated ventilation products.
Due to the unforeseen leaving of one of its key sales staff, it is looking for an enthusiastic sales engineer to work with an existing customer base and contacts for kitchen ventilation systems across the UK to catering equipment suppliers, consultants and end users. Candidates must be computer literate, with the ability to use Microsoft Office products. Experience in Sage is also preferable but not essential. Furthermore, HVAC experience will be essential.
The sales engineer will generate client leads, increase the number of customers, answer client queries and prepare sales documentation. A great portion of the role is spent on communicating and handling customer information.
The sales engineer will be expected to perform many of the following tasks:
- Raising quotations
- Checking purchase orders against quotes and making amendments
- Handling customer requests
- Chasing sales quotes
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Producing reports
- Growing the business
- Maintaining client records
Desired skills and experience
- Relevant experience and demonstrated ability in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues and problems which could impact designated tasks
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret information
- Excellent time management, task coordination and prioritisation skills
- High level communication and presentation skills
- Confident negotiation, planning and problem solving abilities
- Timely reporting and organisational skills
- Strong computer and database skills
- A proactive and enthusiastic team player with a ‘can-do attitude’
The position comes with the normal benefits, 25 days holiday pay per annum, company car and phone.
For more information or to apply
If you feel you have the ability and drive to fill this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org