Triline Contracts Ltd is a long-established company providing design, manufacture, supply and install solutions to the foodservice industry.
Due to an exciting period of growth and activity within Triline, the commercial kitchen supplier has a vacancy for a project sales manager.
The company is looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join its team with an appetite to go out and find and win new business. This person will be responsible for driving the project sales side of the business, attending sites to carry out surveys and winning orders on both a proactive and a reactive basis.
Reporting directly to the senior contract’s manager, the ideal candidate will be able to win projects and manage from conception to completion, they will be an experienced proactive salesperson with a proven track record in commercial catering equipment and commercial kitchen design who is comfortable carrying out site surveys and working with clients to develop an agreed plan.
They will have an ability to work on their own initiative, manage and grow existing accounts while also working closely with the internal administrative support team/internal sales team, promoting one off sales and generating leads with national accounts.
Duties of the role
- To proactively generate customer appointments and opportunities while also responding to incoming leads
- Manage own diary and communicate these movements and results back to head office
- Visit customers sites, meet with them, carry out site surveys and create and specify designs and quotations
- Liaise with head office to ensure the efficient creation of quotations/CAD drawings and then present to the customer
- Report back financial and commercial information as required
- Project manage all jobs to satisfactory completion
- Work closely with all in house teams ensuring smooth and efficient communication at all times.
- Knowledge of commercial catering equipment and commercial kitchen design plus any relevant legislation
- As well as experience and knowledge of catering equipment and “front-of-house” service styles and layouts and an appreciation of project implementation costs.
- Be able to work with project stake holders to develop approved layouts and designs
- Proven track record of proactive sales & the design of commercial catering environments
- A proven track record of creating new business
- Be comfortable managing and developing existing accounts
- Be self-motivated with an ability to effectively manage your own time
- Good communication skills and be comfortable utilising modern business technology
- IT literate, ideally with experience in AutoCAD 2D (experience of 3D & Visuals would be advantageous), Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence
The Triline team will support your efforts in order to maximise your potential, which in the main will be based from its office in Slaithwaite, Huddersfield. Successful applicants must be willing to travel throughout the UK as and when necessary as projects can be either local or national. Package will be dependent upon experience and skill set but will include, vehicle allowance, mobile phone and laptop.
For more information or to apply
To apply for this vacancy please send CV and covering e-mail to email@example.com