Wiltshire-based distributor, Fulcrum Commercial Kitchens, is becoming a very well-known name within the industry and is already well respected with an excellent reputation.
Now the company is looking to expand its workforce to keep up with the sheer volume of work coming in and to ensure that it can continue to give the same level of service to its clients and explore new market sectors.
Therefore it is creating a new role of a project sales co-ordinator, working directly with director, David Burnett. The business is looking for a candidate with extensive experience of the catering equipment industry.
• Extensive catering equipment product knowledge – distributors/products
• Extensive experience in project estimating and contract management
• Experience in the use of AutoCAD preferable, but not essential
• Must have the ability to problem-solve proactively
• Able to work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to commute, as this is an office-based role
• Salary negotiable
For more details or to apply
Please email: email@example.com