London distributor, Court Catering Equipment, is seeking a new full time project manager to manage and supervise new and existing projects to successful completion as and when requested, as well as maintaining and developing business with existing customers when requested.
Prime duties and responsibilities
1. To manage CCE staff, sub-contractors and suppliers both on and off site so that each project is successfully completed to the client’s satisfaction and to budget parameters set by CCE.
2. To take client briefs, work closely with the design department in preparing discussion CAD layouts, presenting to the customer, preparing and presenting estimates and closing the customer acceptance. To liaise whenever necessary with the project director, draughtsman and accounts department to ensure a proper level of customer service and customer advice is maintained.
3. To fully understand your duties as a project manager with regards health and safety.
4. To acquire a thorough working knowledge of all the company’s product portfolio and a thorough understanding of all their applications. To keep this knowledge up-to-date through regular sales meetings, product training sessions and trade exhibitions.
5. To acquire and develop all necessary professional selling skills through the meetings and training sessions and by discussion, reading and constant practice.
(a) All project files, customer and prospective customer records are up-to-date and contain full information on names, initials and positions of all contacts, correspondence budgets and estimates and status of each project.
(b) A detailed call plan, itemising all calls, site visits, projects on site to be made during the following week is received every Friday by the project director acknowledging that site requirements and attendances regularly change.
7. To report coherently and with speed and economy of word on day-today activities, customer installations, prevailing or changing business trends, customer complaints and satisfaction and competitors’ activity, as and when required by the project director.
8. Attendance at all project meetings and company-organised training sessions is mandatory.
9. To develop relationships with customers that furthers the goodwill attaching to the company name.
10. To carry out such additional duties as may become necessary from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the company and as requested by a company director.
For more information or to apply
Send your CV and covering letter for this role to Julie Quilter.
Email address: email@example.com