VACANCY: Commercial Kitchen Design – Project Manager
Cater Care UK Ltd is established as one of the market leaders in the UK, providing commercial catering service, installation, and maintenance to a number of large retail leisure outlets and major pub groups throughout the UK.
Due to our continued success within the industry established through excellent working relationships with a number of key clients, an exciting opportunity has arisen to develop the facility of design, supply, installation, commission to achieve total commercial kitchen refurbishment projects and to deliver a “one stop shop” solution for our existing clients.
To enable us to deliver this service, and to exceed our customers expectations, we now wish to appoint a Commercial Kitchen Design – Project Manager of the highest calibre with a number of years’ experience within this sector.
Working From our head office in the Rubery area of Birmingham, the successful candidate should possess the following key skills:-
– Design and produce from your own survey an AutoCAD scheme suitable for client presentation.
– Be able to create and design specification according to food menu requirements.
– A capacity to assist in site meetings and to communicate at all levels.
– Have a sound and current understanding of the industries manufacturers.
– Be familiar with procurement principals.
– Enjoy a practical informative understanding of associated trades.
– An understanding of the principals of brand templates.
This is a genuine opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a dedicated service provider that delivers success through its core principles while clearly maintaining a high line of industry ethics and demonstrating a valued environment.
Attractive remuneration package, including performance related bonus scheme, company car, high end salary negotiable for the right candidate.
For more details or to apply please call Frank Meagher or Dorian Flemming on 0330 202 0280.
Candidates can also email here.