Dunstable-based catering equipment dealer, Advance Group, is recruiting a new project manager.
Reporting to the senior project manager, you will be required to manage new commercial kitchen projects from point of customer order through to handover to the customer of a snag free project with a positive margin, right first time and on time.
It will be crucial to deliver projects to the agreed budget and manage changes according to agreed processes.
Advance Group prides itself on operational excellence. In order to provide this to its customers your role will involve taking project briefs from account managers; updating them with any lead-time implications; checking all drawings and quotations; managing the projects through our management system, and taking responsibility for the resource packs. You will be expected to communicate with a range of external customers, and also be a main point of contact internally. As well as regularly visiting sites you will be heavily involved in the full handover and nursing period of the project.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Professional and recognised qualifications in project management and/or operational management
- IT literate
- Capable of operating at board level and dealing with senior stakeholders
- Commercially numerate and astute
- Proven proactive approach to driving profit through agreed margins
- Good working knowledge of the equipment industry as well as foodservice and care
- Excellent presentation skills – written & verbal
- Track record in delivering projects on time and on budget
- Detailed knowledge of all elements of catering equipment industry
For more details or to apply
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this role then please apply to:
Alison Powell, HR Manager
Tel: 01582 813900