London dealer, Court Catering Equipment, is looking to recruit a new full time business development manager to identify new key account service customers, price maintenance contracts, and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts, along with its existing clients.
The firm details that relevant industry knowledge would be an advantageous.
This role revolves around good communication and duties are to include:
• Developing growth strategies and plans
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Increasing client base
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Writing business proposals
• Negotiating with stakeholders
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
• Following industry trends locally and internationally
• Drafting and reviewing contracts
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
Duties and responsibilities
The chosen candidate will be required to spend a large amount of time visiting clients and attending networking events. The successful applicant will usually work office hours, Monday to Friday, however they will have to be flexible based on the client and business needs, on occasions this may mean overnight stays.
• A detailed call plan, itemising all calls, site visits, projects on site to be made during the following week is received by the line manager acknowledging that site requirements and attendances regularly change.
• To carry out such additional duties as may become necessary from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the company and as requested by a company director.
Vision and targets
A sensible and realistic growth plane will be discussed and agreed.
Expected first year business growth target of £500k including a minimum of two key accounts.
Qualifications preferably to degree level
• Business development
• Economics or finance
In addition, the following soft skills would be expected:
• High-level communication skills
• Stakeholder management skills
• Proven ability to negotiate
• Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
• Conflict resolution
• The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
• Experience working to and exceeding targets
• 20 days’ holiday per year, plus public holidays, increasing to 25
• Company car or car allowance
• Laptop/tablet and smartphone provided
For more information or to apply
Send your CV and covering letter for this role to Julie Quilter.
Email address: email@example.com