British catering equipment manufacturer Moffat is offering the opportunity to play an influential role in further developing business throughout the UK. The new national account manager will help to drive the company’s dynamic product development programme.
You’ll have the support of a strong team and will be working for a company with a reputation for excellence and reliability.
- Developing and delivering a sales- and profit-driven business plan, in accordance with sales objectives.
- Developing national accounts and other national activities, such as consultant-led projects.
- Setting clear short- and long-term goals in order to achieve agreed targets, re-evaluating as change occurs.
- Identifying sources of new business through analysis of current customers, industry trends, competitor activity and research and networking.
- Identifying new opportunities through existing or new product development.
- Achieving sales targets through sustainable activities.
- Assisting in identifying/delivering full tender proposals.
- Assisting the sales team where required to achieve sales plan objectives.
- Identifying necessary marketing materials and industry events to promote the company’s products and brand.
The successful applicant
Critical to the success of this role you will have:
- Previous experience within a new business position, good business judgment, a track record of achieving results and building successful sustainable relationships with key stakeholders.
- Extensive demonstrable experience of successfully selling complex solutions and services, driving the sales process from plan to close.
- Good knowledge of the catering equipment industry with experience of selling to the sector.
- Experience working with high level customers at a senior level.
- Project management skills – including working to deadlines.
Send your CV and covering letter to Justine Scott Gray: email@example.com
Closing date: 30th November 2016