Proline Corporation is looking for a draughtsperson/CAD operator for a full time, permanent role.
Salary – TBC
Proline is a manufacturing company based in Gilmoss Industrial, Liverpool, L11 0EE. It specialises in the production of quality fabrications and offers a range of products, including servery counters and high-end joinery to the commercial catering sector.
It is looking to recruit an experienced draughtsperson to join its drawing office team.
For this role you will be required to have experience as a draughtsperson in the manufacturing sector, or experience within our industry. You will be responsible for drawing 2D manufacture drawings to be issued to our clients for approval and creating drawings based of customer specification through to manufacture.
You will report to the drawing office manager and you will be helping to relieve the pressure and assist with production drawings.
Key duties include
- Producing detailed manufacturing fabrication drawings from project designs within the required timescales
- Liaise with sales and estimating to ensure a detailed and accurate brief is developed.
- Aiding the manufacturing and site installation team to fully understand the fabrication drawings and answer queries as they arise.
- Feedback alterations to the designs that may have a cost or programme implication to the design team manager to ensure any variations are noted and dealt with accordingly.
- Liaise with the structural engineer as required to resolve design issues.
- Prepare drawings for approval and chase approvals where required.
- Highlight any issues (e.g., design changes) that may impact the programme or cost budget.
- Prepare manufacturing details, shop assembly drawings and installation drawings/instructions.
- Produce drawings for shop floor to manufacture
- Create 3D models
- 2 years experience ideally working within design/drawing environment.
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods including sheet metal, machining, welding and assembly
- Good working attitude
- Attention to detail
Working hours will be 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am – 4.30pm Friday, with additional hours where needed to meet business demands.
Christmas shut down
For more information or to apply
Please contact Hannah Stanley if interested: