Electrolux Professional is seeking to recruit a catering equipment engineer to be based around London, within the M25.
Being part of the Electrolux Professional team means one day is never the same as the next. What drives the manufacturer every day is its mission to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one – whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café.
Acting in a truly sustainable way means going beyond just products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with prospective candidates, Electrolux Professional intends to grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry.
- Effectively maintain and repair customers’ catering equipment with minimum supervision in an efficient and professional manner.
- Reflect the professional company image through all communications and actions, both internally and externally.
- Being a brand ambassador to ‘Essentia’, the Electrolux after sales department
- To support site installations to ensure that all installations are completed to the necessary standards
- To identify sales opportunities within customer base by promoting ELS products and services (being an ambassador for the company)
- To liaise with the sales department on new business opportunities
- Identifying the needs of a customer for accessories and consumables
- To ensure that the department continually strives to exceed customer expectations and delivers customer satisfaction by adhering to a stand by rota
- To develop strong customer relationships
- To monitor your workload and suggest any adjustments to stock holding that would improve the first time fix rate
- To adhere to all current Health & Safety requirements and satisfy the company’s legal obligations
- To complete all company records and documentation in a timely manner
- To continually improve product knowledge and product familiarisation through onsite training, office based training, ELS website as part of your own self-development.
- To carry out any other miscellaneous duties / projects as required
Qualifications, knowledge & experience
- Must be competent to work on all three-phase electrical installations
- Must have a working knowledge of basic plumbing in copper and plastic
- Must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- CCCN1 Commercial Catering Safety
- Comcat 1, 2, 3 and 5
- Comcat 4 optional
- CONGLP1PD qualification nice to have
- Warewashing experience
- 16th Edition regulations course completed
- PC literate, with experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook)
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness
- A recognised electrical/engineering qualification or relevant experience
Skills, abilities & attitude
- Good time management skills with the ability to think ahead, anticipate deadlines and plan in advance
- Able to prioritise workload on a continuous basis, and review priorities in order that both urgent and important tasks are accomplished
- Able to contribute in a team environment, but can be independent in areas of own responsibility
- Strong written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Professional and diplomatic in their dealings with internal and external clients
- £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience and subject to qualification criteria
- Overtime structure in place on top of a 37.5 hour working week
- Internal and external training + career progression
- 10% company bonus
- Company benefits
- Corporate credit card
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Company van or fully paid oyster card, mobile phone, laptop, fuel card and specialist tools
- On site stock
- Pension scheme
For more information or to apply, click here or contact:
Talent acquisition partner France, Benelux, UK, Electrolux Professional France