Court Catering Equipment is one of the UK’s premier commercial catering and refrigeration equipment suppliers, serving a range of partners, from the hottest new restaurants to household names.
It offers project design, equipment sales and maintenance support.
With an ambitious plan for growth, the distributor is looking for a new experienced full time business development manager to grow with it and become part of something great.
Roles and responsibilities
Candidates should be self-motivated, self-directed and confident working on their own initiative.
Although all the company’s sales executives enjoy the close support of a dedicated admin team, successful applicants are expected to open their own doors and create their own opportunities to succeed.
The ideal candidate is a natural go-getter with demonstrable experience of both operations and sales. This is a challenging market and achievement is generously rewarded!
Key duties include
• Generate new sales leads and key accounts
• Pursue all leads with urgency and professionalism
• Promote and disseminate the Court Catering Equipment brand positively and continuously
• Create sales at least in line with targets
• Support the sales team as a whole towards achieving its collective targets
• Prepare estimates using AutoQuotes
• Keep management informed by submitting activity results on either a weekly or monthly basis.
• A detailed call plan, itemising all calls, site visits, projects on site to be made during the following week is received by the line manager acknowledging that site requirements and attendances regularly change.
• To carry out such additional duties as may become necessary from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the company and as requested by a company director.
Candidate and requirements
• Working in a field-based sales role
• Working independently
• Meeting short deadlines and specific targets
• Working constructively with demanding customers
Essential skills and qualifications
• Full driving licence
• Charismatic and persuasive
• IT savvy
• Familiarity with AutoCAD and the interpretation of architects’ drawings
• Enthusiasm for national travel
• Culturally astute
• Enjoys working collaboratively
• Willing to pursue further professional development
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• Proven record where they have developments new accounts
• 20 days’ holiday per year, plus public holidays, increasing to 25
• Company car or car allowance
• Laptop/tablet and smartphone provided
• Range of performance-related bonuses and commission
For more information or to apply
Send your CV and covering letter for this role to Julie Quilter.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org