Electrolux Professional has a vacancy for the position of Area Sales Manager Southern England – Foodservice. This permanent sales role reports into the Regional Sales Manager – Foodservice.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE
• To promote exclusively the products of Electrolux Professional within the designated area boundaries to agreed target levels, and to represent the best interests of the company in a professional and competent manner.
• To co-ordinate sales and implement marketing policies and functions as directed.
• Maintaining a working communication and relationship with the dealer network and other companies to whom we sell.
• To reflect the professional company image through all communications and actions, both internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To promote the Electrolux brand selling Professional Foodservice equipment into Segments such as Care, Hotels, Commercial etc.
• To negotiate and agree annual targets for the area with the Field Sales Manager.
• To implement instruction from the Field Sales Manager on time in respect of an action request.
• To agree with the Field Sales Manager, objectives and strategies for the area and implement.
• To build and maintain excellent working relationships with a network of Electrolux
dealers to promote and market our product ranges.
• To be alert for business opportunities, which may be identified as a result of customer contact.
• To operate the area on the most cost effective manner at all times.
• To comply with all standards of general employment as laid down.
• To establish contacts within the Government bodies, to include social services, schools, hospitals etc.
• To attend product-training seminars as instructed.
• To promote dealer and dealer engineer product training.
• To attend site surveys for both local and national accounts.
• To communicate effectively with the Field Sales Manager and the internal sales team.
• To monitor the performance of the area and dealers effectively.
• To attend regular sales meetings and Head Office visits.
• To attend regional and national exhibitions.
• To keep the CRM system up to date with all relevant information.
Attitude & Disposition
• Establish credibility by demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm.
• Motivate and enthuse delegates.
• Professional and diplomatic in their dealings with internal and external clients.
• High degree of commitment to the position and the company
Knowledge & Experience
• PC literate, with experience of Lotus Notes, e-mail, Internet.
• Good level of business acumen / market intelligence and commercial awareness.
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience
Skills & Abilities
• Able to think ahead, anticipate deadlines and plan in advance.
• Able to prioritise workload on a continuous basis, and review priorities in order that both urgent and important tasks are accomplished.
• Able to contribute in a team environment, but can be independent in areas of own responsibility.
• Strong verbal communication skills, ability to influence others.
• Strong written communication skills, ability to construct letters, memos, reports giving attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Must be able to work on own initiative.
To apply for this position (or for further information), please send your CV to Gina Carmichael-Brown.