POSITION DESCRIPTION: Area Sales Manager, Midlands, Electrolux Professional
- To promote exclusively the products of Electrolux Professional within the designated area boundaries to agreed target levels, and to represent the best interests of the company in a professional and competent manner.
- To co-ordinate sales and implement marketing policies and functions as directed.
- Maintaining a working communication and relationship with the dealer network and other companies to whom we sell.
- To reflect the professional company image through all communications and actions, both internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To promote the Electrolux brand selling Professional Foodservice equipment into Segments such as Care, Hotels, Local Authority and Education
- To negotiate and agree annual targets for the area with the Regional Sales Manager.
- To implement instruction from the Regional Sales Manager on time in respect of an action request.
- To agree with the Regional Sales Manager, objectives and strategies for the area and implement.
- To build and maintain excellent working relationships with a network of Electrolux dealers to promote and market our product ranges.
- To be alert for business opportunities, which may be identified as a result of customer contact.
- To operate the area on the most cost effective manner at all times.
- To comply with all standards of general employment as laid down.
- To establish contacts within the Government bodies, to include social services, schools, hospitals etc.
- To attend product-training seminars as instructed.
- To promote dealer and dealer engineer product training.
- To attend site surveys for both local and national accounts.
- To communicate effectively with the Regional Sales Manager and the internal sales team.
- To monitor the performance of the area and dealers effectively.
- To attend regular sales meetings and Head Office visits.
- To attend regional and national exhibitions.
- To keep the CRM system up to date with all relevant information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Attitude & Disposition
- Establish credibility by demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Motivate and enthuse delegates.
- Professional and diplomatic in their dealings with internal and external clients.
- High degree of commitment to the position and the company
Knowledge & Experience
- PC literate, with experience of Lotus Notes, e-mail, Internet.
- Good level of business acumen / market intelligence and commercial awareness.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
Skills & Abilities
- Able to think ahead, anticipate deadlines and plan in advance.
- Able to prioritise workload on a continuous basis, and review priorities in order that both urgent and important tasks are accomplished.
- Able to contribute in a team environment, but can be independent in areas of own responsibility.
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to influence others.
- Strong written communication skills, ability to construct letters, memos, reports giving attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
To apply for this position (or for further information), please send your CV to Sara Vigliotti.
Tel: 08444 631 260