REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
A vacancy has arisen within Hobart’s warewash division to cover North East London and Essex. The productive area is one of the highest bonus earning areas within the division, and you would be taking over an established and successful area.
It is the prime responsibility of the sales executive to manage the expectations of all clients within the sales area, referring them where necessary to other departments and to follow up these referrals to ensure any agreements have been acted upon.
The sales executive’s role is responsible for meeting clients’ expectations including:
- To develop a sound in depth knowledge of all the products within your portfolio and promote them delivering the highest level of expertise to the marketplace.
- Obtain an understanding of all competitive products.
- To be able to carry out surveys, prepare designs/drawings and specify small to medium sized dishwasher systems and to develop a good understanding of surveying, specifying and selling larger systems in conjunction with the TSE.
- To raise and submit, when appropriate, accurate quotations for single items and small/medium sized schemes focusing on recommendations, financial justification, savings, profit stories etc.
- To ensure that thorough after sales training is carried out as required or when requested.
- To develop and maintain a strong working relationship with core dealers whilst seeking out new development opportunities with other dealers on the area.
- Support dealers with both leads and introductions for sales of Hobart and non-Hobart products i.e. refrigeration, ventilation, fabrication.
- To be aware of and work within agreed discount structures for dealers, national accounts, government and other clients.
The sales executive has further responsibilities to meet all company objectives and standards whilst always working in a best practise fashion to ensure both Hobart UK and ITW are represented in a professional and efficient manner.
- To be responsible for the achievement of booked and shipped sales targets.
- To maintain accurate and consistent customer records and ensure that the territory database is always up to date.
- To submit a detailed and qualified sales forecast to the regional sales manager at least 5 working days before the end of each month.
- To maintain regular contact with the regional sales manager keeping them appraised of business activities and any issues that may affect the achievement of sales targets.
- To complete all company documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- To maintain an accurate and up to date electronic calendar/diary
- To promote all Hobart and ITW branded products passing on leads and enquires to other departments or companies as appropriate.
- To adhere to the ITW code of practice.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Reporting to: Manager – national accounts
Purpose of Job: The key account manager’s role is to manage, retain and develop our key national accounts and win new business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our customers’ key stakeholders
- Prepare account development plan – detailing key information on customer insight, visions and growth strategies. Identifying, prospecting and securing new business for Hobart to ensure revenue plans are met
- Produce proposals, presentations & marketing documents
- Act as the lead point of contact for all dedicated key accounts – engaging and liaising with other ITW divisions.
- Ensure that our business CRM database is updated and maintained on an ongoing basis including contact details, trading terms & contract data
- Actively prospect for new business opportunities within our key accounts, networking and exploiting opportunities within other ITW divisions & Hobart regional sales teams
- Identify and communicate within our division any factors that may affect the customer retention, contact renewal or revenue forecast
- Achieve annual revenue targets
- Ensure that contact is made with each of the contacts at least once per month and face-to-face meetings held a minimum of once per quarter
- All relevant calls and meetings recorded
- Opportunities recorded and kept up to date
- Key accounts KPIs adhered to
Key Skills and Attributes
- Strong account management and business development experience
- Excellent listening, solution selling, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Highly motivated and well organised, with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Good problem solver, capable of managing processes and resolving issues whilst on the move
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to deal with a broad spectrum of people at all levels of an organisation, from onsite managers to senior business managers and directors
- Numerate and able to produce analysis from multiple data sources.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Suite essential, including excel
- Previous knowledge of the food equipment/commercial kitchen environment industry market essential
- Full driving licence at the time of appointment, as this role requires national travel.
For more information or to apply
For further details or to apply for either role please email your CV with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to: Rebecca Phillips, HR manager at Rebecca.Phillips@HOBARTUK.COM