Hobart Warewash is looking to recruit a new sales department staff member for its Warewash division.
The position is for a regional sales executive, based to the west of London. Reporting to the regional sales manager, the role’s prime responsibilities will be to maximise sales potential of Hobart Warewashing and Food Preparation Equipment in the nominated territory. This will be achieved through personal initiative and close liaison with all regional nominated dealers, focus partners and clients.
The sales executive’s role in meeting their clients’ expectations includes the following:
- To develop and maintain a strong working relationship with regional nominated dealers and focus partners
- To develop a sound in depth knowledge of all the products within the portfolio and promote them delivering the highest level of expertise to the marketplace
- Obtain an understanding of all competitive products
- To be able to carry out surveys, prepare designs/drawings and specify small to medium sized dishwasher systems and to develop a good understanding of surveying, specifying and selling larger systems in conjunction with dealers and the technical sales executive
- To forward leads and enquiries for both Hobart and non-Hobart opportunities to regional nominated dealers and focus partners and arrange for quotations for single items and small/medium sized schemes focusing on recommendations, financial justification, savings, profit stories etc
- To ensure that thorough after sales training is carried out as required or when requested
- To be aware of and work within agreed discount structures for dealers, national accounts, government and other clients.
The sales executive has further responsibilities to meet all company objectives and standards whilst always working in a best practice fashion to ensure both Hobart UK and ITW are represented in a professional and efficient manner.
For more information or to apply for this role
Contact Rebecca Phillips, HR manager, at: Rebecca.Phillips@HOBARTUK.COM