Gloucestershire-headquartered distributor, Stangard Design Solutions is seeking three new joiners for its expanding business, as detailed below:
Business development manager – Midlands (Leicestershire) or South West (Gloucestershire) based
Become the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts for this rapidly growing company. This is a challenging position requiring a sound knowledge of the catering industry, flexibility, adaptability, pro-activeness and truly outside-the-box thinking.
- Full responsibility for all business development across the company
- The driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts
- Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations and teasers
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Providing directors with accurate and timely feedback and analysis
- Ensure that all client enquiries are followed up within the required timeframe
- Negotiate terms of business with third parties
Project manager – Midlands (Leicestershire) or South West (Gloucestershire) based
To help support Stangard’s work as it continues to expand, the distributor looking for an experienced project manager who has extensive knowledge of the catering industry. This is a busy role that demands the ability to manage simultaneous large-scale projects and the attitude to turn your hand to all aspects of the project management cycle.
- Conducting accurate site surveys
- Attending pre-start meetings
- Compiling health and safety documents and maintaining compliance at all times
- Production of mechanical and electrical drawings using AutoCad (training will be given for the right applicant)
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers
- Responsibility for budget control
- Flexible attitude to ensure client satisfaction throughout the project cycle
CAD designer/estimator (open to trainee level) – Midlands (Leicestershire) or South West (Gloucestershire) based
Stangard is looking for a CAD designer/estimator who will have knowledge of designing within the catering industry. Ideally, you will also have some experience of 3DS-Max (visual software package) but training will be given for a candidate who displays a positive commitment to the role. The distributor will also consider trainee designers whose experience is limited, but again, shows professionalism and enthusiasm in their approach.
- Ability to interpret design briefs
- Intuitive communication skills
- Capability to manage work calmly even when the pressure is on
- Truly creative in their approach with a stock of ideas and the willingness to share
- Knowledge of 3DS-Max desirable but not crucial
For more information or to apply
All positions in relation to salary/package will be negotiable dependent on experience.
Applications by post:
Stangard Design Solutions
Wick Business Centre
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org