A fire at the Wan Chai Corner Chinese restaurant in London’s Chinatown yesterday afternoon could have originated in the ducting. Catering Insight contacted the London Fire Brigade and a spokesperson said that ventilation ducting may
A pub fire in Staffordshire that yesterday left two men needing treatment for smoke inhalation and burns started in the property’s kitchen. Fire fighters were called to the blaze at The Village Tavern in Hanley
A Plymouth pub and restaurant devastated by a fire that broke out in its kitchen is facing up to a
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.