Catering equipment supplier Parry is aiming to expand its ties in the industry by joining up with two associations.

The company confirmed this week that it has signed up with the FCSI and Jangro, the body for independent janitorial distributors.

Parry said it was “delighted” to have the opportunity to develop new partnerships.

Story continues below

“Joining both groups will assist Parry in promoting their products and with over 30 years of knowledge and expertise ensures exceptional quality and fantastic value in every piece,” the company stated.

One of the areas that Parry is keen to highlight to members of both organisations is its ability to supply commercial catering equipment that can be customised to specific requirements.

Earlier this year, managing director, Gary Rose, told Catering Insight that flexibility and speed of reaction formed a key part of Parry’s mission statement, with the company priding itself on fulfilling any catering order, even if it hasn’t actually got it in finished goods, within five days, and any fabrication order in seven working days.

“We are aspiring to be a world-class company in terms of manufacturing,” he said.

Parry is one of the largest British-based manufacturers of catering goods, employing around 70 staff at its factory in Draycott, Derbyshire.

70% of its turnover comes from the sale of products built by its employees in the East Midlands, with the remaining 30% of the turnover generated from imports.

Tags : Britaincatering equipmentManufacturersProducts
Andrew Seymour

The author Andrew Seymour

Leave a Response

Protected with IP Blacklist CloudIP Blacklist Cloud