No matter the type of foodservice operation, success depends on a number of factors: the right concept, ideal timing – and, increasingly , the right equipment featuring modern technology. The new Convotherm maxx embodies precisely all of these aspects,allowing professional chefs to run a successful and simplified foodservice operation.
The fine art of technical design is embodied in the Convotherm maxx
The Convotherm maxx is the result of many years of learnings and experience as a premium manufacturer. At Convotherm, we believe that modern technical design must be measured by how easily tasks can be carried out. The brand-new Convotherm maxx perfectly represents this belief by utilising various, advanced technologies in order to help chefs obtain optimal results with ease.
- Touchscreen display: The new 7-inch TFT HiRes glass touch display delivers brilliant images, and with its scroll feature and pictograms, is as easy and intuitive to operate as a smartphone.
- HygieniCare: The hygienic handles made of antibacterial and antimocrobial plastics reduce the multiplication of microorganisms.
- Energy efficient triple glass: This minimises heat loss, which ensures lower energy consumption levels as well as a high level of safety and environmental friendliness.
- Additional shelf: The Convotherm maxx is available as a 6.10 or 10.10 and offers a greater capacity due to an additional shelf. This ensures greater efficiency and speed thanks to optimal capacity utilisation.
- LED lighting: A powerful, long life LED light strip is integrated into the appliance door and lights the interior.
Management functions: More space for working efficiently and economically
Everyday commercial kitchen routines can be hard work: Service periods are fast-paced, plus, the quality and the selection of foods need to be top flight and unique. Thanks to the functions that Convotherm has developed and made available in the Convotherm maxx, professional chefs can consistently ensure excellent, all-round performance:
- Climate Management: The right climate in the cooking chamber is crucial for cooking and baking. Automatic or individually controlled – the Convotherm maxx ensures that every type of baked good or cooked food is given precisely the right amount of moisture, thanks to the maxx’s exceptionally sophisticated Self ClimateControl If crispy crusts are also required, the maxx’s Crisp&Tasty setting provides precisely metered hot air that removes moisture in order to ensure perfect results.
- Production Management: No matter if an operator selects the fully automatic or manual mode, or whether they are cooking single or mixed loads, thanks to the maxx’s many intelligent features such as Press&Go, TrayView and TrayTimer, operators can maintain a stress-free overview of even the most complex processes. Reliable data management and networked cooking are also no longer an unattainable dream thanks to the Convotherm maxx’s WIFI or LAN interfaces which meansoftware updates or recipes can be uploaded centrally to several appliances whilst importantHACCP data can easily be retrieved.
- Quality Management: The best cooking and baking results are not achieved by coincidence, rather, they are the result of sophisticated technology. The Convotherm maxx offers refined sensor technology and exceptionally well-thought-out Airflow Management, as well as an intelligent, individually programmable interaction of steam, hot air and time to ensure optimal quality is achieved all the time. With the three-level BakePro baking function, users can obtain an ideal, uniform cooking chamber climate for all baked products, no matter whether pre-prooved fresh, pre-prooved frozen or parbaked. What’s more, frozen baked goods do not need to be warmed or thawed as BakePro in the Convotherm maxx ensures optimal rising, ideal elasticity of the crumb and an optimal sheen.
- Cleaning Management: Cleanliness is indispensable in cooking and baking. That’s why the Convotherm maxx is equipped with ConvoClean: a fully automatic, and especially simple, reliable and environmentally friendly cleaning system that is even certified for un-attended operation. In addition, the innovative HygieniCare package provides an extra plus for hygiene in the professional kitchen.
Optimal solutions for a successful future.
“The new Convotherm maxx has been developed for professional chefs who want to experience modern combi technology at an ideal price/performance ratio. This new model is a real all-rounder thanks to its’ powerful, flexible and practical functions which help operators meet the challenges of the new normal, such as hygiene, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. We are certain that with the Convotherm maxx, we have created exactly the right product for these times, thereby empowering operators to move confidently into a successful future,” said Arndt Manter, Director Product Management at Convotherm, about the new product.
More information on the Convotherm maxx can be found at: www.convotherm.com/maxx