The shortlisted companies that will fight it out for the ‘most innovative catering equipment’ title at Hotelympia were officially named this morning.
Catering equipment is one of four categories in this year’s Innovation Awards, which seeks to highlight the most groundbreaking new products in hospitality.
The final is normally contested by six suppliers, but this year’s competition it has been expanded to include seven companies due to what organisers Fresh Montgomery call an “overwhelming level” of innovation.
The seven catering equipment finalists are:
– Adande Refrigeration (Refrigerated drawers)
– Dawson/Lainox (Naboo combination ovens)
– FEM/Alto-Shaam (Combitherm CT Express with catalytic converter)
– Hobart (FTPi warewasher with TRAY-LINE technology)
– Manitowoc (Multiplex Blend-In-Cup workstation)
– Winterhalter (DeMatik undercounter warewasher)
– Valentine (Induction stockpot stove)
The finalists will go head-to-head on day one of the show when each company gets to pitch to a panel of industry judges, who will then decide their winner.
Toby Wand, managing director at Fresh Montgomery, said: “As the Innovation Awards return, we feel that not only have we uncovered the brightest new innovations in the hospitality world, but raised the bar yet again in terms of product quality and new ideas.”
The products of each finalist will be displayed in a brand new dedicated area during the course of the show.