Firefighters had to rescue a woman from a hotel kitchen after she got stuck in a commercial dishwasher, it has emerged.
The unnamed teenager, a member of staff at Malmaison hotel in Dundee, sparked an emergency response after getting her hand trapped in the warewashing machine.
Local reports said that firefighters and paramedics rushed to the city centre hotel after getting called to the incident last week.
They had to break part of the dishwasher to free her. The type or model of equipment was not revealed.
She was subsequently taken to a local hospital, although it is not known how serious her injuries were.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service confirmed a crew had attended the call.
She said: “We were called to attend the address at 1.26pm after a report that someone was stuck in a dishwasher.
“One female casualty was released from the dishwasher and into the hands of a paramedic.”