Commercial kitchen ventilation system supplier Nationwide Ventilation Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic sales person to work in its sales team.
Due to the introduction of its new range of odour control canopies the firm requires a sales rep to sell its products nationwide across the UK to catering equipment suppliers, consultants and end users.
Candidates must be computer literate, with the ability to use Microsoft office products. Experience in sage is also preferable but not essential.
The sales person will generate client leads, increase the number of customers, answer client queries, survey sites and prepare sales documentation. The person will be expected to perform many of the following tasks:
• Raising quotations
• Checking purchase orders against quotes and making amendments
• Handling customer requests
• Chasing sales quotes
• Maintaining good customer relations
• Maintaining the sales teams quotation logs
• Producing reports
• Growing the business
• Maintaining client records
Desired skills and experience
• Relevant experience and demonstrated ability in a similar role
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues and problems which could impact designated tasks
• Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret information
• Excellent time management, task coordination and prioritisation skills
• High level communication and presentation skills
• Confident negotiation, planning and problem solving abilities
• Timely reporting and organisational skills
• Strong computer and database skills
• A proactive and enthusiastic team player with a “can-do attitude”
The position comes with the normal benefits. If you feel you have the ability and drive to fill this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.