Meiko is a 90 year old specialist manufacturer of warewashing and associated equipment. Based in Offenburg Germany, the company manufactures a comprehensive range of appliances to suit the catering industry’s diverse needs, backed up by one of the most respected service teams in the business.
It currently has a vacancy for a regional sales manager for Scotland and Ireland, based in the central belt of Scotland. Reporting to the regional sales director, the RSM’s prime responsibilities will be to maximise sales of Meiko equipment in the area. This will be achieved through personal initiative and close liaison with local dealers, partners and key account clients.
The sales executive’s role will include the following;
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with local dealers, partners and key accounts
- Acquire sound, in-depth knowledge of all Meiko products and deliver the highest level of expertise to clients
- Obtain an understanding of all competitive products
- To be able to carry out surveys, prepare designs/drawings and specify warewashing and ancillary equipment including food waste handling appliances
- To ensure that thorough after sales training is carried out as and when required by customers
- To be aware of and work within agreed discount structures for dealers, key accounts, government and other clients.
For more information or to apply
In the first instance, applications including a C.V. should be sent to:
Mrs L. Gallop
Meiko UK Limited
393 Edinburgh Avenue
Tel: 01753 215125