Gateshead-based catering equipment distributor GastroNorth is seeking a new project manager.
The suitable candidate should have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience specifically in project management of foodservice projects/ installations.
• Must be able to manage and deliver a variety of projects across the UK in all sectors.
• Northern based with an average of 2 days/week at the company’s north east office.
• Full time post with excellent remuneration and package available (subject to experience).
• Further details available on request.
Benefits: Company car, laptop, mobile phone and much more
For more details or to apply
Please send your CV to Richard Toye: email@example.com