Franke Foodservice Systems, a leading provider of kitchen equipment, supplies and a broad range of services for leading restaurant chains, has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a project manager based in the UK, reporting directly to the key account manager.
The successful applicant will be accountable for managing kitchen projects from concept to completion as well as building and maintaining a sustainable partnership with its core account customers in the UK, to be ‘the partner of choice’ for all foodservice equipment needs.
An interesting and responsible position with broad scope for creative freedom awaits the right candidate at a well established and growing company. Franke’s innovative products and good market-position promise great opportunities for professional development, as well as a chance to be a major factor in its continued growth.
Together with service companies, construction and equipment managers, and the in-house sales team, the project manager will be jointly responsible for the seamless execution of large-scale kitchen projects in the UK. This includes new restaurant projects, kitchen remodels, replacement equipment, associated smallwares and as necessary the development of special projects or activities.
• As the primary contact between the in-house sales team and the restaurant franchisees and the restaurant chains regional staff you will be responsible for order inception, planning, delivery and closure of new store, rebuild and remodel kitchen projects.
• Furthermore you will be responsible for maintaining an established customer base of franchisees, to establish a culture of trust, expertise and valued knowledge
• Communicating with the customer’s headquarters of the restaurant chains will also be a part of your job
• As Franke’s customers are very hands on in the whole organisation its project managers work in the same way
Essential position requirements
• Professional experience in sales and/or in the marketing of technical equipment
• The ability to understand and interpret technical documentation and drawings
• Project management/general contracting skills with the ability to lead projects to completion and provide hands on support as appropriate
• Prior experiences with quick service restaurants and/or the foodservice equipment industry would helpful
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and schedules. Maintain effective controls over areas of responsibility
• Strong communication skills are necessary. Significant positive interaction with both internal and external customers is essential
• Executes direction and plans from superiors. Keeps managers, peers and working groups informed and submits required reports in a timely manner
• Due to the nature of Franke’s business and the proximity of its customers, medium to extensive region travel is required
For more details or to apply
Please send any online applications along with the corresponding supporting documents to:
Or via mail:
Franke Foodservice Systems GmbH
79713 Bad Säckingen, Deutschland
Additional information can be found at: www.franke.com