One of the global leaders in the manufacture of award-winning ice machines and refrigeration equipment Hoshizaki is on the search for an experienced account sales manager to join its expanding sales team in the UK.
This position, which has recently become available, is based at the company’s head office in Swanley, Kent, and reports directly into the director of sales.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the South East region, and prioritise the execution of the company’s agreed sales strategy, be responsible for managing and optimising the sales network within the designated geographical territory and deliver growth across the region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve the annual agreed (calendar) budget
- Follow company policies in all areas of responsibility
- Support the existing dealer network in the territory and work with them to specify company products and secure arising orders
- Focus on existing and new national accounts to secure specifications as a source for new business generation
- Effective sales & territory planning
- Report to the Director of Sales on the latest market situation, network status, and market requirement through monthly report, regular and ad-hoc communication
Working closely with dealers, end users and national accounts, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and achieving sales targets. They will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, results driven and target orientated, while offering a flexible mentality. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills, while also being organised and able to manage time effectively.
Salary/package dependant on experience
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please call 01322 616 900 or email email@example.com.