A contingent of six Spanish companies have come together under the new Horeca brand to promote their catering equipment at Hotelympia.
Horeca was created by the Spanish Exporting Manufacturers Association for the Hospitality Industry (AFEHC) as an umbrella brand to highlight the features that make Spanish products stand out, namely technological innovation, cutting-edge design, proven quality, good customer service and a professional sales staff, the association says.
The six Spanish brands at Hotelympia looking to introduce themselves to new UK distributors and dealers are:
• Comersa (refrigeration equipment)
• Jemi (dishwashing and cooking equipment)
• Josper (brazier ovens)
• Sammic (dishwashing, food preparation, buffet and cafeteria equipment)
• Servicios De Mesa De Guernica (cutlery)
• Zumex Group (automatic citrus-fruit juicers)
Horeca brands have the right to use a new logo created for the association that evokes images of the Spanish sun and its flag.