Smeg Foodservice Solutions currently has vacancies for a Northern Sales Manager & Southern Sales Manager.
To highlight specific new business opportunities and develop new customer accounts whilst account managing and progressing existing customers accounts by increasing distribution of Smeg commercial products.
– To constantly monitor progress against monthly/phase/annual sales target, so as to be aware of progress against objectives.
– To maintain regular personal contact with all designated customers ensuring comprehensive servicing of accounts.
– To continually strive to maximise every opportunity for achieving increased sales and distribution with designated customers.
– To work towards specific targets, sterling/product/product group.
– To work closely with customers’ buying and marketing personnel to formulate short medium and long term business plans.
– To monitor customers marketing policies and strategies so as to be aware of the implications on Smeg UK Ltd.
– To maintain relationships with all customers in such a way as to enhance the Smeg brand and the company’s status and position in the marketplace.
– To collect and transmit information regarding competitor or market activity to relevant Smeg UK Ltd staff to assist in maintaining a high level of competitor/market intelligence.
– Preparation and presentation of product training sessions.
– To adhere to systems and processes of administration to agreed time scales.
– To maintain a professional image conducive to that of the company.
– To maintain awareness of industry and product related issues.
– Organisation and Planning
– Problem solving
– Specialist skills and knowledge of the commercial catering equipment sector
– Business and Market awareness
Please apply in writing with your C.V. and any additional information to HRDept@smeguk.com.
Closing date is 14th November 2014.
For more details on the company’s foodservice equipment activities please click here.