Liebherr is using next week’s Commercial Kitchen exhibition to showcase that it can provide foodservice equipment dealers, design consultants and operators with complete refrigeration, freezing and wine storage solutions.
The manufacturer will be on hand on stand F33 at the Birmingham NEC on 5-6 June.
Mark Cooke, commercial sales manager for commercial foodservice at Liebherr GB commented: “Our range has the advantage of being manufactured by a globally-respected German company to the highest design and engineering specifications. The result is cabinets that not only look the part front and back-of-house, but return on their investment through class-leading energy efficiency and reliability.
“From our small footprint under-counter models like the FKUv 1633 through to the large capacity GGv 5860 large capacity freezer these appliances feature the highest quality components and stainless steel interior or moulded polystyrol interiors for easy maintenance and hygiene. They all run on eco-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerants which is important in today’s market.”
The range on show includes the following models:
- WTEs 5872, wine storage cabinet
- GKV 6460, forced air refrigerator with fitted castors
- GGV 5860, no frost freezer with fitted castors
- FKUV 1663 under-counter refrigerator paired with the GGU 1550 premium under-counter freezer
- GKV 4360, 436l capacity upright refrigerator
- GG 4060, 382l capacity upright freezer
- GKPV 1470 refrigerator with a 1,361litre capacity showing it can be split in two for transport and installation
- FKDV 4523 forced air display refrigerator with a 449litre load and temperature control from +2°C to +12°C
- GKVesf 5445 forced air refrigerator with 554litre capacity
- GGU 1550 Premium stainless steel under-counter refrigerator
- GTL 6106 stainless steel lid chest freezer with a 598litre capacity.