Sometimes a new management team can mean a bit of an adjustment for a company, especially in the customer-focused servicing side of the catering equipment industry.

But it seems to be business as usual at Maidstone-based Flowrite, a leading refrigeration and air conditioning servicing specialist.

Story continues below
Advertisement

New MD, Tod Harrison, has put together his preferred management team since he joined the firm in March.

Story continues below

This includes Dan Hudson, operations director; Victoria Pluck, customer service and performance manager; and Ben Chapman-Watts, air conditioning and refrigeration operations manager.

“They are all experts and have worked in the industry for a long time,” said Harrison.

“I brought them in to ensure that we continue to effectively grow in a sustainable manner. We want to organically expand rather than adding millions in new business.”

Harrison and his team have got a good base to build from too, with a £12m turnover predicted this year.

Around 85% of this business is from the retail and hospitality sectors, with the remaining 15% generated from commercial air conditioning servicing.