CEDA and CESA are to host the Joint Catering Equipment Industry Technical Conference at the Nottingham Belfry on 7 October.
The event is dedicated to technical, policy and business issues that impact on all those involved in the design, specification, installation and maintenance of foodservice equipment.
Critical technical information, trends and legislation will all be on the agenda.
The topics in the programme now include:
• Easing the burden of Pre Qualifying
• Fats Oils and Grease; an overview of the recently published Code of Practice
• Update on EU Standards – What is going to affect us in the near future
• Pressure Vessels – Testing and maintaining
• Changes to the Gas Regulations – Clarification on recent changes
• Monitor, Measure, Manage – Can new technology prevent breakdowns in essential equipment
• Fleet Insurance – How to reduce your premiums?
The conference also features a series of interactive workshops that will allow delegates to pick out subjects that are particularly relevant to their job function, and as Peter Kay, CEDA technical support, explained, it should appeal to a broad range of people from the foodservice equipment sector in the UK.
“The CEDA and CESA Catering Equipment Industry Technical Conference focuses on issues that impact on the way the foodservice equipment sector works; from legislation that drives health and safety to technical innovations that impact on equipment specification, installation and maintenance,” he said.
“The event will help project and service team members in their roles as well managing directors and managers of distribution and equipment manufacturing companies. It also serves as great platform for networking, and sharing best practice and ideas with a round table discussion.”
Online registration to book attendance has now opened at www.cetechnical.co.uk